Weight Loss Success: How to Lose Weight and Have Fun Doing It by Joan Marie Verba
A note from the author:
Like you, I have lost weight and gained it back. I have started exercise programs and not stuck to them. But, in 1979, I lost weight and have kept it off since then.
If you also have tried to lead a healthy lifestyle and found your efforts didn’t work in the past, I have good news: I have found that the secret to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is having fun.
Success comes through having fun.
Isn’t that great?
The motto that inspires me is: “Do one thing every day that makes you happy.” Why? Because when you participate in activities that are fun for you, you’ll stick with them. When you find nutritional, healthy foods that you enjoy, you’ll eat them. When you are spending your time on fun activities, you won’t have the time to be stressed (and you’ll avoid emotional eating)!
Read this book to find out more....
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Weight Loss Success - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:












No comments: