Vegetarianism. One Man's Views and Experiences
by William McEwan
This book is my own personal experiences from the first day I made the change and stopped eating meat. I really didn’t know what to expect or how it would affect me.
I knew there were other non meat eaters but I didn’t personally know of anyone else who was a vegetarian. I was also nervous of what people would think of me, it is amazing how we can allow other peoples opinions to affect the way we live.
The Oxford Dictionary states that a Vegetarian is a believer in a vegetarian diet and especially in the abstinence from meat.
Wikipedia states Vegetarianism is the practice of abstaining from consumption of meat – red meat, poultry and seafood. It may also include abstention from by-products of animal slaughter, such as animal-derived rennet and gelatin.
Since I eat fish and eggs, I may not be fully classed as a Vegetarian in the eyes of some more of a non-meat eater but I still class myself as a Vegetarian.
We tend to be creatures of habit, and making changes does not always come easily. Yet sometimes a one small change of habit can make a massive difference in our lives.
Changing from a meat eater to a vegetarian may not be regarded as a small change. But it is small compared to the massive benefits experienced as a result.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by William McEwan
This book is my own personal experiences from the first day I made the change and stopped eating meat. I really didn’t know what to expect or how it would affect me.
I knew there were other non meat eaters but I didn’t personally know of anyone else who was a vegetarian. I was also nervous of what people would think of me, it is amazing how we can allow other peoples opinions to affect the way we live.
The Oxford Dictionary states that a Vegetarian is a believer in a vegetarian diet and especially in the abstinence from meat.
Wikipedia states Vegetarianism is the practice of abstaining from consumption of meat – red meat, poultry and seafood. It may also include abstention from by-products of animal slaughter, such as animal-derived rennet and gelatin.
Since I eat fish and eggs, I may not be fully classed as a Vegetarian in the eyes of some more of a non-meat eater but I still class myself as a Vegetarian.
We tend to be creatures of habit, and making changes does not always come easily. Yet sometimes a one small change of habit can make a massive difference in our lives.
Changing from a meat eater to a vegetarian may not be regarded as a small change. But it is small compared to the massive benefits experienced as a result.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Vegetarianism. One Man's Views and Experiences - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: