Goal Sticking - Kindle Non-Fiction

Goal Sticking: How to Go Beyond Goal Setting and Get on the Road to Success
by  Kanth Miriyala 

If you have never done goal setting or have trouble setting goals, give this book a pass. You have a bigger problem.

But if you do goal setting and fail to stick to your goals, then this is absolutely the best book you can have on the planet. I guarantee it.

Why am I so confident?

Because I have been practicing and teaching these techniques for years.

The world is filled with gurus teaching why and how to do goal setting. Search volume for goal setting outnumbers that for goal sticking by 500 to 1. People are searching for goal setting and gurus are harvesting the traffic! But are people really looking for help with goal setting? Or is it that people don’t know how to search for goal sticking so they are typing goal setting in the search box.

I strongly believe it is the later. Since you have read this far, I can safely assume that you are already setting goals. You are reading it because you have problem sticking to your goals. Let me assure you that you are not alone.

I was like you until I discovered the magic of goal sticking. Today, I am a successful entrepreneur. I have sold two companies, built a 10,000 person direct sales organization, invested in and advised many startups.

In this book, I show you how I did it using a set of techniques developed over many years. Learn and practice these and get on the road to success.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Goal Sticking - Kindle Non-Fiction Goal Sticking - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: