Creating Bonsai: Master Simple Methods by Developing Effective Habitsby Dennis Nolan
After a brief introduction and History, I will explain the process of using techniques that are easy and traditional, plus I will tell you about the five habits that I developed from my own personal experience, and directly from many recognized and esteemed Bonsai Masters. This book will help you master some simple methods and develop your own effective habits while creating your bonsai masterpiece collections.
I believe taking care of a bonsai tree is the same as taking care of a pet. Just like a pet will tell you when it is ill, similarly, a bonsai will tell you when it is in trouble. Bonsai trees must be shown the same love and attention that are shown to pets. Pets groom us into caring for them in accordance with their signs and actions, bonsai trees are just the same. They will give us signs that help us develop habits which will further help us become a successful bonsai artist. Thus I have developed the theme for this book.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Creating Bonsai - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
6:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
6:00 AM
Rating:












No comments: