Kindle Aim Fire System - How to Make Strategic Writing, Publishing and Marketing Kindle Books
by John Maker
This is the latest Kindle How-to books that you need for you to make money at Amazon. On this book, you will learn 3 basic process, Writing, Publishing and Marketing ( Promoting ). I'll show to you how I earned $ 1241.16 in just 6 weeks without initial cost. Enjoy reading. Thanks!
Introduction
Chapter 1: Writing
I. Planning
II. Drafting
A. List of Book Title Ideas
B. List of Simple Ideas
C. List of Public Domain Ideas
D. List of Recipes Ideas
E. List of Tips Ideas
F. List of Q&A Ideas
G. List of FACTS Ideas
H. List of Experts Ideas
I. List of Interview Based Ideas
J. List of Survey Based Ideas
III. Formatting
IV. Covering
Chapter 2: Publishing
Chapter 3: Marketing
#1. KDP Select
#2. Amazon Book Reviews
#3. Customer Testimonials
#4. Blog Reviews, Discussion Boards and Forum
#5. Author Central Profile
#6. Tags Customers
#7. Online Article Syndication
#8. Press Releases
#9. Social Media and Bookmark Traffics
#10. Personal Website
Bonus Tips:
Conclusion:
Don't miss your chance to TAKE ACTION NOW. I made this to serve you and to share to you my success in kindle publishing. This is a short read but informative. I want you to duplicate my process. For your success my friend, John Maker.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by John Maker
This is the latest Kindle How-to books that you need for you to make money at Amazon. On this book, you will learn 3 basic process, Writing, Publishing and Marketing ( Promoting ). I'll show to you how I earned $ 1241.16 in just 6 weeks without initial cost. Enjoy reading. Thanks!
Introduction
Chapter 1: Writing
I. Planning
II. Drafting
A. List of Book Title Ideas
B. List of Simple Ideas
C. List of Public Domain Ideas
D. List of Recipes Ideas
E. List of Tips Ideas
F. List of Q&A Ideas
G. List of FACTS Ideas
H. List of Experts Ideas
I. List of Interview Based Ideas
J. List of Survey Based Ideas
III. Formatting
IV. Covering
Chapter 2: Publishing
Chapter 3: Marketing
#1. KDP Select
#2. Amazon Book Reviews
#3. Customer Testimonials
#4. Blog Reviews, Discussion Boards and Forum
#5. Author Central Profile
#6. Tags Customers
#7. Online Article Syndication
#8. Press Releases
#9. Social Media and Bookmark Traffics
#10. Personal Website
Bonus Tips:
Conclusion:
Don't miss your chance to TAKE ACTION NOW. I made this to serve you and to share to you my success in kindle publishing. This is a short read but informative. I want you to duplicate my process. For your success my friend, John Maker.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Kindle Aim Fire System - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
11:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
11:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: