Hypnosis and Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction

Hypnosis and Weight 
by Donald Pelles 


This book contains original articles on Hypnosis and Weight Control, as they appeared (with some slight modifications) in my blog and in the Hypnosis Silver Spring Newsletter from 2009 through 2012.

Included are directions for "Finding the Zone," a blend of self-hypnosis and meditation which you can do by yourself. I recommend taking yourself into The Zone several times per day -- when you do, you will find yourself changing in positive, perhaps unexpected ways. There is an article explaining what hypnosis is, In the Weight section, I include two book reviews (FULL-FILLED, by Renee Stephens and THE CORTISOL CONNECTION DIET, by Shawn Talbott, as well as "tips" for eating in restaurants and on vacation.

I have written these articles to be informal, lively, and sometimes irreverent. I hope you enjoy them.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Hypnosis and Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction Hypnosis and Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 4:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: