Boost Your Bottom Line - Big Time - Kindle Non-Fiction

Boost Your Bottom Line - Big Time 
by Sigrid Gangsoy 


"Boost Your Bottom Line - Big Time" has been hailed as a valuable resource for
small business if you want to attract clients and customers to your business with a
myriad of low and no cost marketing strategies.

Sigrid's book talks about both off-line and on-line marketing strategies that can be
used by most small businesses no matter what industry they are in.

Marketing is one of the areas least used and understood by small business and this
book will clarify the many strategies you can use to propel your business forward.

If you're already in business you'll realize how important it is to market your
business but also to make sure that the expenses are as lean as possible. You
can blow the budget very easily on high cost and low results marketing and
advertising. I have always been interested in business and always trying to
figure out what works and what doesn't.

I could see that many small businesses weren't devoting enough time and energy to
marketing to get their message out there.  With this in mind, I was encouraged to write
this book to support small business people, both retail and service providers, to put
in place, no and low cost strategies to propel their businesses to heights they only
dreamt about.

F R E E I hear you say - "That's impossible - nothing's F R E E...." and whilst I
would agree with you - as it's always a matter of time or money, and sometimes
both. The majority of the strategies I've laid out in this book are either F R E E or,
at the very least, extremely low cost - If you already have several resources
in place, for example, your computer, printer, internet connection and some
stationery, you will be well placed to start on these strategies immediately.

In fact the best strategies for a small business are the F R E E ones. If you have
a large marketing/advertising budget you could well "blow the budget" in no
time at all. If your budget is extremely tight, or at worst case, non-existent,
you will be more inclined to learn the different strategies that will allow you
to maximize available resources. You'll take advantage of the strategies that
will allow you to extoll the benefits to your potential and existing clients
and then elaborate the features of your product or service.

I've been in business for the majority of my life - owning and operating various
businesses and occasionally opting to be an employee. I must confess that in
all the time I've been in the business world this is the toughest I've seen it.
One of the most important things that you must do if you are to survive these
difficult times is to "Always Be Marketing". And when you have a business
that's full to capacity - keep on marketing.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Boost Your Bottom Line - Big Time - Kindle Non-Fiction Boost Your Bottom Line - Big Time - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 2:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: