More downtime? Yep. For Christmas, our entire family got a nasty bug that has kept us running from bed to bathroom all night and day. I am hoping to be up to snuff tonight, but no promises with they way I feel right now. I apologize for the recent downtime. As two people, we make every effort we can to help as many authors and readers as possible. While I am thinking about getting a third person, there is no pay and a lot of work, so it may be a little while before we find someone to help out in times of sickness or net issues.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding through these times. As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions, so feel free to post below.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding through these times. As always, we welcome your comments and suggestions, so feel free to post below.
The Christmas Bug
Reviewed by Duh
on
11:30 AM
Rating:








Hope you feel better soon! Recently found you and have already benefitted a TON by your posts. So, thanks and rest up!
ReplyDeleteYikes! Feel better and speedy recovery!
ReplyDelete--Ariel