How Parking Enforcement Stole My Soul - Kindle Non-Fiction

How Parking Enforcement Stole My Soul 
by Ben Friedrich 

Warning: Suspense, drug references, some foul language, and lots of gruesome but true parking stories.

Romance, a midget, a giant, and a dead body. These are but a few of the things I encountered during my journey from a good kid to a life-hating parking enforcement officer.

This fast-paced memoir of ticket-writing and citation-issuing begs the question: Is a job really just a job?

I learned the answer to that question when I became a parking enforcement officer.

The answer, in case you wondered, is that it's not just a job. What you choose to do for work changes you at a deep level. For instance, if you are the jerk writing people tickets, then you are going to become a jerk. That's just the law of cause and effect. What you do is who you are.

I used to be considered a great kid. People commented on my easy smile and boyish good looks; moms hoped an ambitious, honest young man like myself would notice their homely daughters. I made friends easily, was a trusted confidant, and always saw the good in others. My prospects were bright and I lived with my head high and one foot in the future.

My name is Ben Friedrich. This is my story: the story of how parking enforcement stole my soul.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


How Parking Enforcement Stole My Soul - Kindle Non-Fiction How Parking Enforcement Stole My Soul - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: