Good Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction

Good Weight: How to Get It 
by Austen Hayes Ph.D. and Ellen Koteff 

Eating habits are driven by what you believe; ("Food calms me when I'm stressed"), deprivation; ("I don't want to be deprived...other people can eat anything...why can't I?"), your ability to change; ("Nothing ever changes...I always end up doing the same thing"), and yourself; ("I'll always be fat...this is who I am"). You know every diet there is to know. Knowing isn't enough. Compulsive eating, binge eating, obsessing about food when you decide to give something up, and eating to avoid feelings, reflects mindless, automatic responding, preventing change no matter which diet plan you choose.  The weight-loss tips in "Good Weight; How To Get It" will help guide you towards new ways to think about eating, stress, self-esteem, self-acceptance and what's truly possible. If you've ever changed your mind about anything...you know you can change the thoughts that keep you searching for food when; you're not hungry; you're lonely, sad, depressed or discouraged.

Find inspiration when you read the interviews included in "Good Weight" - stories from others like you, who've been successful in losing weight and keeping it off.


Good Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction Good Weight - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 2:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: