Success Before Sex
by Sharnice Jones
"I will never admit to my friends that some of the subjects we discuss are completely unknown to me. Additionally, I am not particularly thrilled about the inquisition I might receive by asking my mom or dad. By luck or twisted fortune, I have a genuinely good excuse for doing research on anything and everything involving the human body. So, when my curiosity wanted to know more about the popularity of sex among teenagers, I wasted little time satisfying it.
**November is a time to be thankful for the beauty and happiness we have in our world. Why not enjoy this relaxing time with a free Kindle book? Make sure you read our new guest posts everyday from authors across all genres. To have even more to be thankful for, enter our new contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways page. **
by Sharnice Jones
"I will never admit to my friends that some of the subjects we discuss are completely unknown to me. Additionally, I am not particularly thrilled about the inquisition I might receive by asking my mom or dad. By luck or twisted fortune, I have a genuinely good excuse for doing research on anything and everything involving the human body. So, when my curiosity wanted to know more about the popularity of sex among teenagers, I wasted little time satisfying it.
Success Before Sex - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:










No comments: