Should I Buy A Home - Kindle Non-Fiction

Should I Buy A Home: Rent vs Buy (Real Estate Buying And Selling) 
by Noel Peebles 

You're probably saying to yourself "I want to buy a home but should I rent or buy a home." This book looks at the pros and cons of buying a home as opposed to paying rent to a landlord. It explains how mortgages who and how to obtain finance. In addition, this book is packed with useful tips for successfully buying a home whilst avoiding costly mistakes.

The revealing book includes:

- buying a house checklist
- steps to buying a home
- how to buy a home without being ripped off
- rent to buy homes (lease to own financing)
- the pros and cons of seller financing
- avoiding capital gains tax
- the advantage and disadvantages of renting vs buying a home
- the home buying process made simple
- What you need to know about a Real Estate Contract
- Obtaining financing - How to work with your lender
- Buying in a slow market
- and more!

**November is a time to be thankful for the beauty and happiness we have in our world. Why not enjoy this relaxing time with a free Kindle book? Make sure you read our new guest posts everyday from authors across all genres. To have even more to be thankful for, enter our new contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways page**
Should I Buy A Home - Kindle Non-Fiction Should I Buy A Home - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: