American Traditions: German Dinners for the Holidays
by Stephanie D Berg
This cookbook is comprised of some of our family’s favorite German cookies and cake recipes. Having lived in Germany for four years as a child myself, I have tried to pass on the love of the country and its traditions to my family. My children are the fourth-generation born in the U.S.A. and have all fully embraced their German heritage.
Regardless of whether you are of German decent, or just looking for a way to spice up your holiday meals, we hope that you enjoy the recipes that I’m including in this cookbook as much as our family.
Please note that I do not claim these recipes are 'authentic'. Rather, they are streamlined creations that evoke the feeling of German, Bavarian, and Swiss recipes. This is one of the things that I really love about cooking and baking! You are free to be creative!
**November is a time to be thankful for the beauty and happiness we have in our world. Why not enjoy this relaxing time with a free Kindle book? Make sure you read our new guest posts everyday from authors across all genres. To have even more to be thankful for, enter our new contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways page. **
by Stephanie D Berg
This cookbook is comprised of some of our family’s favorite German cookies and cake recipes. Having lived in Germany for four years as a child myself, I have tried to pass on the love of the country and its traditions to my family. My children are the fourth-generation born in the U.S.A. and have all fully embraced their German heritage.
Regardless of whether you are of German decent, or just looking for a way to spice up your holiday meals, we hope that you enjoy the recipes that I’m including in this cookbook as much as our family.
Please note that I do not claim these recipes are 'authentic'. Rather, they are streamlined creations that evoke the feeling of German, Bavarian, and Swiss recipes. This is one of the things that I really love about cooking and baking! You are free to be creative!
American Traditions: German Dinners for the Holidays - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
1:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
1:00 PM
Rating:










No comments: