The Haunted House - Kindle Non-Fiction

The Haunted House - A True Ghost Story 
by Walter Hubbell 

I love Victorian mystery and murder stories, I was looking forward to this story. What did I have to lose, it was free for my Kindle! The writing style is like a documentary, dry. Some of the events are frightening in their violence. If you are into paranormal behavior and most interested in the facts recorded in this case, this is probably for you. The digital format gave no problems like I've had on other freebie e-books.
-Customer Review

**October is horror month on FreeBookDude.com. Watch for special blocks of dark fiction and non-fiction plus special horror themed guest posts everyday. To win special horror books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways pageFor even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. **
The Haunted House - Kindle Non-Fiction The Haunted House - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: