Alex - Kindle Fiction


Alex
by Adam J Nicolai

An empty house. A bereaved father. Tormented by his loss, Ian Colmes has driven away everyone he loves. Now, consumed by guilt and longing, he begins to see his dead child again.

With a masterful hand, suspense newcomer Adam J Nicolai paints a picture of grief, madness, and the furious strength of a father's love for his son.

Amazon readers are saying:

"Mr. Nicolai maintains a sense of creeping disquiet and uncertainty throughout the narrative; I was unsure whether Ian was haunted by his son or slowly going crazy until the last few pages of the novel."
- Uncle Progress - 5 stars

"I ... found myself marveling at how well-crafted many sentences are. I would find myself stopping and re-reading them, just so I could savor their beauty a little longer."
- Basil Owen - 5 stars


**October is horror month on FreeBookDude.com. Watch for special blocks of dark fiction and non-fiction plus special horror themed guest posts everydayTo win special horror books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways pageFor even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. **
Alex - Kindle Fiction Alex - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 11:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: