Declutter Your Home Fast (Clutter Rehab for Organized Simplicity)
by Dale Holmes
Home organization shouldn't be difficult, but sometimes it just feels completely overwhelming .
In my home organization business, I work on a daily basis with clients that find there life has spun out of control.
I understand how easy it is in todays fast moving society to get behind in your home organization and how quickly the clutter builds up, often creating a cluttered mind and discontentment that spreads across all areas of your life.
Seeing this discontentment on a weekly basis I decided to write this book, to help you and people like you find a simple plan that's easily achievable
Includes:
Storage and organization tips
Advice for including the whole family
Ongoing plan to keep your place looking great, so that you never
need to declutter again.
If you want to declutter your home or business fast and easy this book is for you!
**For even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. To win special books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways page.**
by Dale Holmes
Home organization shouldn't be difficult, but sometimes it just feels completely overwhelming .
In my home organization business, I work on a daily basis with clients that find there life has spun out of control.
I understand how easy it is in todays fast moving society to get behind in your home organization and how quickly the clutter builds up, often creating a cluttered mind and discontentment that spreads across all areas of your life.
Seeing this discontentment on a weekly basis I decided to write this book, to help you and people like you find a simple plan that's easily achievable
Includes:
Storage and organization tips
Advice for including the whole family
Ongoing plan to keep your place looking great, so that you never
need to declutter again.
If you want to declutter your home or business fast and easy this book is for you!
**For even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. To win special books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways page.**
Declutter Your Home Fast - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:

.jpg)







No comments: