Zombies - Hard Workers or Hardly Worth It? (Volume 1 of Dr. Doctur's Scientific Science Logs)
by Dr. Doctor Doctur
Dr. Doctor Doctur is a recently un-retired scientist and author of Dr. Doctor Doctur's Scientific Science Logs, an excitingly exciting series of journals chronicling his amazing experiments. The good Doctor specializes in what mainstream science may label "fringe science", a classification that is due only to the lack of imagination and pure laziness of today's scientist who have become placid and dull. Seriously, check out the top ten scientific discoveries this year and tell me you don't fall asleep halfway through. I mean, really, where are the teleportation devices, or the robots that will eventually enslave us? Where is the real science? Where was I going with this?...Wait, is this supposed to be in third person, or not? Honestly, I feel like an idiot typing this way. I knew I should have made Scotty do this silly thing. In any case, in what is surely to be the next greatest series of scientific journals, if ever there was one, I present, Volume 1 - Zombies: Hard Workers or Hardly Worth It?
Zombies - Hard Workers or Hardly Worth It? - Free Nook Book
Reviewed by Duh
on
3:01 AM
Rating:








No comments: