The Glow Guide
by Laura Kallmeyer
Some people are born with great skin. But for the rest of us, it's a life long journey of finding the best products, fighting skin conditions, and useless, frustrating spending. This cumulative guide will teach you healthy ways to get your skin headed in the right direction from the inside out. It's about creating flawless skin, not having to cover it up. As a model and actress, I have discovered many useful secrets and tips that I use on a regular basis- most very inexpensive. I haven't always had amazing skin. I've struggled with multiple skin conditions. I spent so much time and money on products that didn't work and dermatologists that prescribed drugs harmful to my body that also didn't work. So finally enough was enough. I set out to find and build a database of products, natural solutions, and tips of the trade in all different price ranges- most of which are inexpensive. I have always enjoyed giving my friends, family, and co-workers helpful tips on skincare (whether they ask for it or not!) Some may have asked what I was doing to have such pretty skin or I may have started doing something new that proved to work and then excitedly told everyone about it. I can't tell you how many make-up artists, photographers, and clients have told me how much easier it is to work with someone who has perfect skin. It helps with your career- model or not! When you look and feel great, it makes you more confident and professional. Let's FACE it, it takes lots of time and money to finally get the right, healthy regimen. You could spend hours researching and reading articles online or being frustrated with newly bought products that just don't work. But it doesn't have to be that way. It can be very simple, easy, and fun. It's important to take action now, as preventative maintenance for the road ahead. This go-to guide gives you daily, weekly, and monthly things you can use and do to start getting into good skin habits for the skin you've always wanted. Having great skin starts on the inside, so many of my suggestions also make you feel great too! I have personally tried each of my suggestions, and can only hope they bring you as much success (and save you tons of money). And now I want to share them with you. Now Get Glowing!
The Glow Guide - Free Kindle Book
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 PM
Rating:









No comments: