Plum - Free Nook Book


Plum 
by Stan Grimes 

I live in a box which keeps me safe from the world around me and as long as I can stay inside the box all is good and delicious, but one cannot stay in his or her box forever. I guess it could be said that my poetry and my attempts at poetry are an effort to leave the box metaphorically. It is scary I must say to write words and stories and have them judged by people I don’t know. Perhaps it is my way of coming out of my world and sharing some of it with others. Rejection hurts and acceptance is marvelous, but the silence of complacency and disinterest is deafening. If you read this small offering, thank you. If you have chosen not to read it, be at peace.

I make no guarantees that reading Plum will give you an answer to any of life’s greatest questions, but I offer no confirmation that it won’t.  
Plum - Free Nook Book Plum - Free Nook Book Reviewed by Duh on 9:01 AM Rating: 5

No comments: