Love of Cooking Salads - Free Kindle Book


Love of Cooking: Salads (Love of Cooking: Volume I) 
by Maggie Brooks

#1 Cookbook on Salads on our very first day! #1 Best Selling Author Maggie Brooks is proud to release No.2 from Love of Cooking: Volume I.

“No More Boring Salads for Me!” Geoff Wells

“I didn't realise salads could be exciting!” Daniel Wiggs

“Great Eating this Summer!” Tink B-D

Spring is right around the corner. Fresh veggies will be everywhere. Why not make some new & original salads? A few of my favorite recipes are Italian Mixed Salad, Susan's Salad, Baked Chicken Salad, Shrimp Louis & Mama's Green Salad. I am so excited to share these recipes.

“You'll be set for spring and summer with this cookbook!” Lisa Henderson

“ Love Salads, If you are a salad lover like I am, I recommend getting this book.” E.danoe

“Wonderful Variety of Salads” Sandy Bose

Now all you have to do to be making wonderful salads today is scroll up & Click & Buy.
Love of Cooking Salads - Free Kindle Book Love of Cooking Salads - Free Kindle Book Reviewed by Unknown on 10:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: