by Kathrine Emrick
I only meant to read a few pages and before I knew it I was on the back page and wondering where I can buy the next one. - Lisa Oliver
I enjoyed this tale of suspense and intrigue. - JanS
After getting the book, I can't put it down and keep on reading and reading till I tired and fell asleep with my Kindle Fire on my chest. - Laura White
This book reads like a James Patterson novel. - Chuck Gregoire
I usually like to read a book in a couple of nights. Not so with this one - I couldn't put it down and finished the whole thing in one sitting! The first chapter had my heart pounding and I had to keep turning the pages to find out what happened next. - Lee Dobbins
Tempest Beach Series Book One - Missing - Free Kindle Book
Reviewed by Unknown
on
2:00 AM
Rating:








No comments: