Nashville Heat - Free Kindle Fiction

Nashville Heat
by Bethany Michaels

When I first met Dex Wilder, I was wearing a bed sheet and body glitter and serving hors d'oeuvres to a who's-who of Nashville music royalty. I certainly didn't realize that my sexy country music bad boy would become such a delicious distraction, the one man who could bring out the passion in me on stage or off. All my life I'd only hungered after one thing.Then Dex sauntered into my life with his scuffed boots, warm chocolate voice and touch that set those cold dark places deep inside of me on fire.
I knew there was only one way to have it all, and I was going to do whatever it took to get it.

Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Nashville Heat - Free Kindle Fiction Nashville Heat - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 8:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: