Difficult People at Work - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

Difficult People at Work - Communication, Conflict Resolution and Cooperation with Difficult Coworkers (Difficult Conversations, Communicating, Horrible Bosses)
by Howard Romst

Learn How to Deal with Difficult People at Work

Over the years, I have worked for a number of employers, everything from small mom and pop shops all the way up to multinational conglomerates. I've also ran a number of my own businesses in various fields. Although each work place differed greatly in philosophy, products and procedures, they all shared one common problem; conflict between employees.

No matter how well meaning and adjusted people are, we are all different creatures inside. Some got along great outside work, but couldn't stand each other in the workplace. For years I studied this issue and sought out ways to resolve it. I have been lucky enough to work with some wonderful people over the years that allowed me to fine tune my skills in workplace conflict resolution, as well as teaching it to others.

The psychology and problem solving techniques I present to you in this book are all methods I have used to resolve real world issues that have come throughout my career.

I wrote this book to help anyone who has ever had to deal with a difficult coworker

A Preview of What You Will Learn:

You will learn, in detail, what the most common causes of conflicts are. I will walk you through the maze of each personality type which will allow you to better understand the needs of these personality types. Here are some of the topics I cover in my book:

• Common Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
• Personality Types: Understanding Them to Get Along
• Causes of Conflict
• Methods and Strategies for Resolving Common Conflicts


It is possible to get along with all of the different personalities at your workplace. The key is understanding and knowing how to deal with each of these people. My goal is to share what I have learned and what has helped me. I am confident you will find this book insightful and useful.

Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Difficult People at Work - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Difficult People at Work - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: