All Good Dogs - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

All Good Dogs: Stories about Good Dogs and the People Who Love Them
by Rabbit Redbone

Hello there, friends, I'm Rabbit Redbone.

Back in the seventies, I had a little radio call-in show called "All Good Dogs", and it was about...you guessed it...dogs! Now, I wasn't what you'd call a celebrity, but folks did start to get to know me, and I had a decent little following. I did that for a few years before I went on to be the cook at a kids' day camp. Turned out I was a halfway decent cook, which is about two-thirds better than I was at working the radio buttons. Still, though, it was nice to hear people's stories, and I do miss it sometimes even to this day.

Let me tell you a little about it.

First of all, here's how I'd start each broadcast:

"Hello there, friends, I'm Rabbit Redbone. Now, a course, that ain't a hunner percent my real name, but it surely is what I know by now. My mom calls me Rabbit, and my dad does the same. My three sisters call me Rabbit, too, and it's all because my little brother couldn't say 'Robert', and I guess it stuck mostly because that little tike died when he was three. I think it's his voice I hear sometimes in the wee still hours...maybe he's calling out to me from Heaven, trying to let me know that everything's okay."

That always got me a little, you know? So I'd take a swallow of air, and then I'd go on:

"But anyways, it's the name I'm most used to, so, you can go ahead and call me Rabbit. Friends, if you don't know by now, then you're surely finding it out today...I love dogs. Big dogs, little 'uns. Barkers, howlers, whiners. Breeds, mixes, mutts. Workers and couch potatoes alike. In fact, I ain't never met a dog I didn't like! Even the bad ones are good ones. Yes, friends, they are all good dogs."

See, that's how I got the name of my radio show.

And now this here book, too.

Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
All Good Dogs - Free Kindle Non-Fiction All Good Dogs - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 11:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: