If I Can Make It Here... - Free Kindle Fiction

If I Can Make It Here............. (Joyelle)
by Delvonka Newkirt

My name is Joyelle

This is the longest bus ride I had ever taken. Almost 24 hours on this bus it seems. I am headed to the Big Apple. I have just turned 25 and realized that if I don’t do something with my talent of acting now, it will be too late. So as hard as it was, I made the decision to leave my hometown, it’s so worth it. I have a cousin in the city, and he agreed to let me stay with him until I get on my feet. Although the cost of living is so high, Micha makes it sound like he’s killing himself working two jobs. I still can’t wait to get there, the lights, the buildings and all of the people. Since it’s just me, I have no siblings Micha and I were always real close. At the age of 16 both of my parents died in a car accident, they were hit by a drunk driver…

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
If I Can Make It Here... - Free Kindle Fiction If I Can Make It Here... - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: