Hatman - Free Kindle Fiction

Hatman
by Matthew Reeve

A whirlwind weekend of intrigue, murder, sex, god, and vegetable destruction is in store for this retired hitman.
The follow up novella to Matthew Reeve’s debut novel (The Slaughter at Badger Hall Gardens) is a “quirky and bizarre” tale of a man with darkness in his heart, awaiting destiny to show him the way.

'You think you’re gonna like me?
'Part of me doesn't care. Part of me wants to know. I suppose that’s why I’m going tell what I’m going to tell; an objective look from which you form an opinion. Isn't that why we do this? This thing called life. Wanting to be liked, by others, by ourselves. I’m pretty sure by the end of this I won’t be bothered by your opinion one way or the other. I guess I’m just looking for a reason to tell this tale. Your judgement of me seems as good a reason as any.'

Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Hatman - Free Kindle Fiction Hatman - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: