Case of the Chadwick Ghost - Free Kindle Fiction

Junior Ghost Hunters - Case of the Chadwick Ghost: (A mystery ghost story for kids 9-12 years old) 
by Sam Grasdin 

My friends call me Nate. I'm 12 years old and I'm kind of a nerd. I mean, I like science and stuff, and I read a lot of comic books. If you read comic books, you know why science is so cool. Most of the superheroes out there got to be super thanks to science. Take Spiderman for instance. He got bit by this genetically altered spider and woke up with spider powers. How cool would that be?

Anyway, the point that I was trying to make about ghosts is, that the reason that no one has been able to capture any really good images yet is because the only people who see them are a group of kids going into a haunted house on a dare. They are probably trying to take a picture while they are running away and screaming. That got me thinking about what I would do if I saw a ghost. I’d like to think that I’d walk right up and try to shake its hand but I guess I won't know the answer until I actually see one. But that could be sooner than you think.....

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Case of the Chadwick Ghost - Free Kindle Fiction Case of the Chadwick Ghost - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: