30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes: Simple Gluten-Free and Paleo Desserts for Improved Weight-Loss
by Louise Hendon 

Delicious Paleo Desserts. Almost Instantly!

In less than 10 minutes after reading this, you could be eating the best Paleo banana bread ever! More importantly, though, you can nourish your body and feel good about eating these treats.

Sticking to a Paleo diet and giving up foods that you’ve eaten all your life is not easy. You can no longer just walk into a bakery or grocery store and buy desserts or cookies or pastries. There are no pre-packaged Paleo cake mixes. You want to stay Paleo and you want to get healthier, but you shouldn’t have to be in the kitchen for hours or else deprive yourself completely.

Don’t Give in!

Grocery stores and food companies aren’t looking out for you. They want to sell you the cheapest junk food that will taste good but make you feel terrible. I know. I’ve been there.

When I first went Paleo, I’d give in to temptation all the time. Every afternoon, I’d walk through Walgreens blindly hoping to find something gluten-free and Paleo to eat. After 20 minutes of useless searching, I’d usually end up buying some random treat that was completely non-Paleo!

I would tell myself that I would only eat one cookie, but while sitting in my office for the next couple hours, I wouldn’t stop until the entire packet was gone. It's hardly surprising that I felt tired, grumpy, and bloated for days afterward. Giving in to temptation certainly didn’t help me lose weight, either. And worst of all, I'd end up wanting to eat even more junk!

You Have a Choice. Eat Better Desserts.

It's taken me years to figure out how to escape that vicious cycle. I started by learning to make a variety of Paleo desserts and treats that were both delicious and made me feel better. It took me a long time, though, to figure out exactly which Paleo ingredients actually worked well as substitutes. I went through much experimentation (many desserts were outright failures - some even explodes!) and much taste-testing (always the fun part).

Most importantly, though, I perfected all of my recipes so that they're super fast, use easy-to-find & common Paleo ingredients, are low in Paleo sugars, and still taste absolutely amazing! In fact, that's what I have blogged about for years at AncestralChef.com, where you can find a ton of comments from happy Paleo dieters.

I've spent the time and effort over the years figuring everything out and perfecting these desserts, which is why I'm sure you'll enjoy these 30-minute Paleo dessert recipes!

Convenience. Health. Yumminess. For Less.

Here’s the way I look at it. You'll never again need to spend $3 on a brownie at the coffee shop, or $5 on a pack of cookies at the store. Instead, for instance, I'm going to show you how to make 12 amazing Paleo chocolate brownies in under 30 minutes, how to make a batch of Paleo butter cookies in less than 20 minutes, and other recipes in less than 5 minutes!.

Don't worry if you don't live in a big city or don’t live in the United States. I know finding Paleo ingredients can sometimes be tough, which is why I've done 2 things for you in this book. First, I use only the most common Paleo ingredients, and secondly, I’ve included an entire chapter on how to create your own ingredients. (I’ve also included links directly to ingredients I trust on Amazon, as well as possible substitutions if you're unable to find the ingredient.) There's even a metric conversion chart for those unused to the US system.


Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes - Free Kindle Non-Fiction 30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 8:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: