How to eBay in Real Life 2 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

How to eBay in Real Life 2: International Sales
by Sam Rovin and Jason Richner 

People ask me all the time “is selling internationally on eBay difficult?”
My answer is: “Not if you know what you’re doing.”

Most new eBay sellers stay far away from selling abroad. The customs forms, potential tariffs, and insane shipping costs are all justifications to keep our stuff safely within our borders. After all, there’s no such thing as international Media mail. What do I do if someone in the UK wins that old dictionary I’m selling? How do I track my package once it’s left our country? Isn’t there a language barrier I’m up against? And where the heck is Timbuktu?

With all of these uncertainties it’s easy to rationalize that it’s all too daunting. The biggest reason sellers stay away from dipping a toe in foreign markets is that they are afraid. I know this because I was scared once too. I admit it. I assumed I needed veins of steel to do this. And because I’ve reached the other side of this equation and came out on top I feel it’s necessary to get the word out, that it’s time to hear the truth about moving your goods to new lands. If you can sell domestically, you can sell internationally. Not only is it exhilarating to launch and land packages around the world, but there’s so much more money to be made just by doing so. I now currently list all of my items internationally and half of those sales are to customers abroad.

As with our first #1 best seller eBay book, How to eBay in Real Life, this installment is replete with fresh stories from the trenches – big mistakes and huge successes, hot tips and cool tricks, best kept secrets and worst told lies. The ultimate goal is to prep you for the most common and the most unique situations that may pop up while transitioning into a confident International seller. By the end of this book you will not only believe that you can ship your merchandise anywhere in the world, but you’ll even prefer it.

Just get ready to remove your domestic safety net because now it’s your time to perform on the global stage.

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
How to eBay in Real Life 2 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction How to eBay in Real Life 2 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 4:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: