Every Item on Sale - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

Every Item on Sale: How to Slash Your Grocery Bill By Over 50%
by Janice Kitson 


My name is Janice Kitson. My friends all laughed when I said that I was going to start saving money from coupons... but when I walked home one week having only paid $25 for my weekly groceries they all wanted to learn how I did it.

Seven years ago, two life altering events happened to me within one week: I delivered my first baby, and I took a year’s leave from work. I spent the next two weeks in a panic-induced haze so thick I had to scrape it from my eyes when I
woke each morning. I was in a panic, how was I going to make ends meet, let alone save for our future?

This book is the story of the system that I used to reduce my grocery bill by over 50% week in week out and got my life back together.

Imagine the feeling of being in control knowing that your grocery budget has been cut in half. This isn't magic, but a well developed system of organisation and planning that allows you to maximise your grocery savings.

From my system you'll learn the fundamentals about:

Sales cycles, stacking, clipping and stockpiling
How to use online tools to find the low point of the sales cycle (including many free ones)
Discover why some coupon wannabes quit and lose out on the real savings to be had
The places to find the best coupons, both online and offline.
Step by step examples of using these tools and strategies to save more than 75% off many common items.
How to get organised so that you only spend a few hours each week getting organized.
Additional tips to help you save money on other items like fresh fruit and vegetables.

If you are after a proven system to reduce your grocery bill, pick up your copy today.

Please note: This book is aimed at US consumers only.


Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Every Item on Sale - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Every Item on Sale - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 10:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: