All Things Inexistent - Free Kindle Fiction

All Things Inexistent
by Eric Lisitsa 

I can see you right now. That's it. And don't even bother trying to look over your shoulder, kind of sideways, or analyzing your room's mirror with hands on the face blocking the light (save the alcohol, the mirror is so clean!).

From this place I can see everything, be anything, and give wings to any pet I want. This, though, is just a little insignificant reward compared to what I had to learn to get here — a story so crazy that I couldn't help but register it with words.

Now that they are written I need you to read it, so everything can make sense, and I'll be watching all your reactions closely (there's nothing creep here, I swear).

In exchange, I can guarantee you'll take something useful from my short and complex journey. Unlike me, you can understand a few things without having to measure constantly the walls in your room, eat talking fishes, or using the universe as your body.

We all win!

This is a story about things that don't exist, but which are out there anyway. And this idea is one of the simplest I have to tell you.

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
All Things Inexistent - Free Kindle Fiction All Things Inexistent - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: