Safe Without You - Free Kindle Fiction

Safe Without You 
by H. Ward

This is a New Adult Romance. Recommended for readers aged 17+ due to sexual situations and language.

Stand alone full length novel with no cliffhanger ending.

Eight weeks after my arrival, the tour company I was working for went bust. I never saw a paycheck for my second month of
work, and found myself marooned in Panama with exactly $412. At least the company had fed and housed me--until they skipped out...

But I wasn't panicking just yet. I was sure that with a little creativity, I'd find a way to spin straw into gold. 

I just had no idea what the price of that might be.

A mojito with a handsome comrade in a bar just seems too good to refuse.
A free road trip to her next destination... what could go wrong?
A shared room later that night... maybe.

But that's all Amber McShane ever planned for Cal Compton.

Sometimes the most complex dangers lurk behind the simplest of plans...

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go



**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Safe Without You - Free Kindle Fiction Safe Without You - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: