My mother in law's lover - Free Kindle Fiction

My mother in law's lover 
by S M Mala 

My mother in law, Joan, is a thorn in my side. I’m her son’s widow and mother of one.

I truly want a relationship with a man I can trust… and I need some sex as it has been a long… long… long… time.

The problem is I can’t find a man who wants me and who I want, leaving me deflated and sexually frustrated… then I meet Hal.

Now he’s everything a woman would want, handsome, successful and most importantly, he knows how to push my buttons in and out of bed… there’s only one little problem… he’s sleeping with Joan.

It’s a love triangle at an ever so warped angle but it’s one that’s worth the challenge because when you desperately need someone, anyone can be better than no-one… unless it’s your mother in law’s lover…


*** DEAR READER PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK DOES NOT CONTAIN INCESTUOUS MATERIAL ***

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
My mother in law's lover - Free Kindle Fiction My mother in law's lover - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: