When The World Goes Crazy (Life's Outtakes Year 1) 52 Humorous/Inspirational Short Stories
by Daris Howard
52 Humorous And Inspirational Short Stories!
From the inspiration of a father's love for his daughter in Tinkertoys In The Cupboard to the humor of a want-to-be athlete in The Nose Warmer, these 52 humorous and inspirational short stories (one for each week of the year) will make you laugh, reminisce, and contemplate the relationships you cherish most. Stories include:
I Came, I Sawed, I Conquered
A Question Of Success
Why I’m A Teacher
As Long As I Can Carry My Own Pack
Uncle Hickory And The Model-T
Uncle Hickory’s DWI
Tinker Toys In My Cupboard
Halloween (In)Justice
Signs Of Winter
What To Remember When It Comes Time To Apologize
What Thanksgiving Is Truly All About
When The World Goes Crazy On You Cell Phone
Hidden Talents That Probably Should Remain Hidden
The Story Of Santa’s Christmas Sack
My First Christmas Angel
A Rising Star On The Theatre Stage
New Year Resolutions
Things I Resolve Before It’s Too Late
Snow And Ice
An Incredible Sale
Wintertime Gardening
The Incredible Tale
Gender Differences On Romance
When David Takes On Goliath
Do You See Signs Of Ageing
The Real March Madness
A Basketball Coach’s Dilemma
Young Girl’s, Basketball Games, and Chaos
A Unique Strategy For A Basketball Game
Facing The Amazons
It Really Isn’t About Basketball Anyway
A Load Of Bull
Dad, The Fix-It Man
When Opposites Attract
Through The Eyes Of Children
The Nose Warmer
Uncle Hickory Goes Fishing
The Best Mother’s Day Gift
Efficiency In Learning
A One Cow Adoption Agency
Strawberries, Birds, And Children
Suit Shopping
There Is A Deep Understanding That Comes After The Fact
The Real Purpose Of A Hometown Parade
When Relationships Go Sour
Sleep Apnia
Preparing For Tonsil Surgery
Going In For Tonsil Surgery
Getting Tonsils Out
Recovering From Tonsil Surgery
The Giant Canvas Of A Child’s Heart
Glue Cakes And Black Bears
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Daris Howard
52 Humorous And Inspirational Short Stories!
From the inspiration of a father's love for his daughter in Tinkertoys In The Cupboard to the humor of a want-to-be athlete in The Nose Warmer, these 52 humorous and inspirational short stories (one for each week of the year) will make you laugh, reminisce, and contemplate the relationships you cherish most. Stories include:
I Came, I Sawed, I Conquered
A Question Of Success
Why I’m A Teacher
As Long As I Can Carry My Own Pack
Uncle Hickory And The Model-T
Uncle Hickory’s DWI
Tinker Toys In My Cupboard
Halloween (In)Justice
Signs Of Winter
What To Remember When It Comes Time To Apologize
What Thanksgiving Is Truly All About
When The World Goes Crazy On You Cell Phone
Hidden Talents That Probably Should Remain Hidden
The Story Of Santa’s Christmas Sack
My First Christmas Angel
A Rising Star On The Theatre Stage
New Year Resolutions
Things I Resolve Before It’s Too Late
Snow And Ice
An Incredible Sale
Wintertime Gardening
The Incredible Tale
Gender Differences On Romance
When David Takes On Goliath
Do You See Signs Of Ageing
The Real March Madness
A Basketball Coach’s Dilemma
Young Girl’s, Basketball Games, and Chaos
A Unique Strategy For A Basketball Game
Facing The Amazons
It Really Isn’t About Basketball Anyway
A Load Of Bull
Dad, The Fix-It Man
When Opposites Attract
Through The Eyes Of Children
The Nose Warmer
Uncle Hickory Goes Fishing
The Best Mother’s Day Gift
Efficiency In Learning
A One Cow Adoption Agency
Strawberries, Birds, And Children
Suit Shopping
There Is A Deep Understanding That Comes After The Fact
The Real Purpose Of A Hometown Parade
When Relationships Go Sour
Sleep Apnia
Preparing For Tonsil Surgery
Going In For Tonsil Surgery
Getting Tonsils Out
Recovering From Tonsil Surgery
The Giant Canvas Of A Child’s Heart
Glue Cakes And Black Bears
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

When The World Goes Crazy - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: