POEMS FROM THE MIDNIGHT MARIJUANA GARDENER - Kindle Non-Fiction

POEMS FROM THE MIDNIGHT MARIJUANA GARDENER 
by Curtis Wetzel

The poems for this book are from an accumulation of thoughts over a period of thirty six years. Many of my poems came from personal experiences, or evolved from words, phrases, studies, or imagination, but all represent my thoughts. Thoughts from a poet who takes the pathless path, hence comes to different conclusions than we ordinarily do, for not being limited or bound to any conclusions or assumptions. I write with a wide variety of topics in my own way: nature, horticulture, solitude, love, philosophy, memories, and self- help. Ideas often began on those all night missions. Some were completely created. Some were created with writing and rewriting by night and day enjoyment at home. This selection has been submitted for you by the urging of my heart. It is my hope that you will enjoy them as much as I do; it is also my hope that every time you read a poem, you will find new discoveries, in the same poem.

**October is horror month on FreeBookDude.com. Watch for special blocks of dark fiction and non-fiction plus special horror themed guest posts everydayTo win special horror books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways pageFor even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. **
POEMS FROM THE MIDNIGHT MARIJUANA GARDENER - Kindle Non-Fiction POEMS FROM THE MIDNIGHT MARIJUANA GARDENER - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 6:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: