An Introduction To Marc D Brown - Kindle Fiction


An Introduction To Marc D Brown 
by Marc Brown

With this collection of Poetry, you will be reading a modern take on a timeless art. Poetry to me has always been an escape either when reading or writing. I hope my words are enough to inspire more people to read and write poetry as it isn't always what you think.

This book is almost a journey into my mind, a little dark you may think after reading. With Poetry subjects touching on love, hate, depression and even just the average things we live through every day such as going to work or walking home from somewhere.
What keeps me ticking is the fact I don't think it's just me who thinks like this.

With something for everyone including lovers of poetry and new-comers, I believe this book will keep you enticed, intrigued and wanting more.


**October is horror month on FreeBookDude.com. Watch for special blocks of dark fiction and non-fiction plus special horror themed guest posts everydayTo win special horror books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways pageFor even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. **
An Introduction To Marc D Brown - Kindle Fiction An Introduction To Marc D Brown - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: