A Purposeful Journey - Free Kindle Book


A PURPOSEFUL JOURNEY
by Deborah McLeod

Being an Intercessor and Prayer Warrior brought me to a place and time within my life where I was privileged to give myself in consecration in a time of Prayer and Fasting before God.
Come and go with me, as I share a Journey within my life that is filled with the very Thoughts and Contents of the Heart of God. Thoughts and contents with the purpose of encouraging one in their day-by-day living.
This is a journey filled with prayer-consecration-humility-submissiveness, all with the purpose of Spiritual Growth and Development.
God always has a plan...The journey of life is one filled with many individual journeys purposed to place one into God's Ultimate Plan of Purpose. The steps of a good man is always ordered by God!

A Purposeful Journey - Free Kindle Book A Purposeful Journey - Free Kindle Book Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: