A Different Lifetime - Free Kindle Book


A Different Lifetime: stepping back in time in the former Yugoslavia 
by Martin Radford

This is an account of the four months I spent working in the former Yugoslavia, a journey I made in both in distance and time. I found myself living a lifestyle that had existed in the west forty years earlier. I was living in a friendly crime free society where people were amazed to discover that I found it necessary to even consider locking my door. But despite this, getting paid always posed a problem, and led to some strange confrontations with my boss, who at all other times when money was not the issue was always my friend. So here then are my memories of the local culture, my friends, my work, and my attempts to explore the local and neighbouring areas.
A Different Lifetime - Free Kindle Book A Different Lifetime - Free Kindle Book Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: